The warmer weather and longer days of spring are a perfect opportunity to get outside and start working on your lawn. Here are some helpful tips that will help you get started:
- Rake up any dead leaves or debris accumulated over the winter. This will help improve air circulation and allow new growth to come in more easily.
- If you had any bare patches on your lawn last year, now is an excellent time to seed or sod those areas.
- Fertilize your lawn using a slow-release fertilizer that is specifically designed for use in the spring.
- Be sure to mow regularly, but don’t cut your grass too short. Longer grass helps protect the roots from the hot summer sun and helps retain moisture better.
- Water your lawn deeply and less often, rather than lightly and more frequently. This encourages profound root growth, which is essential for a healthy lawn.
By applying these simple tips, you can have a beautiful lawn that is the envy of the neighborhood. So get out there and enjoy your lush lawn in the beautiful spring weather!
But, if you cannot manage lawn care on your own, you can always hire a professional lawn care company to do it for you. They can handle the handy tasks as you concentrate on more important things.
Get Quality Lawn Care Services in Franklin, TN and the Surrounding Areas
At A&M Enhanced Lawncare, we have a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who will take care of your lawn just the way you want.
We understand that every lawn is different and requires a unique approach. We offer services such as mowing, edging, trimming, pruning, fertilizing, aeration, seeding, etc.
We also offer landscaping and grading services. Contact us today to learn more about our affordable lawn care packages.
Also, call us if you have any questions about caring for your lawn this spring. We would be happy to help!